Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to elevate the mood and alleviate anxiety. By providing a wide range of antiseptic, antispasmodic, and analgesic properties. It has solid pain-relieving benefits easing the ache and discomfort caused by painful cysts and pimples. Overall, the oil will soothe and calm the skin for improved appearance and skin radiance.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsBergamot Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are an excellent alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!