Organic Eucalyptus (Globulus) Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is widely used for its fast nasal congestion relieving effects when inhaled. Due to its potent and refreshing aroma, the oil stimulates relaxation and aids physical tension, often used in massage and aromatherapy. Once applied to the skin, it eliminates pain, soothes skin irritations, and provides antibacterial properties that aid rashes and skin conditions. The cooling sensation and anti-inflammatory effects make this oil perfect for soothing sunburns.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsEucalyptus (Globulus) Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!