Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
The organic tea tree essential oil can be used for skin and hair, healing the scalp and soothing the skin. In cosmetics, it’s most commonly used for its potent antibacterial properties to treat acne, athlete’s foot and soothe insect bites. The oil is rich in nutrients, and it replenishes the skin with moisture aiding dry skin and eliminating symptoms of eczema. It’s very effective in calming skin redness, acne swelling, wounds, and inflammation.
Essential Oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsOrganic Tea Tree Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are an excellent alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!