Frequently Bought Together
Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang essential oil has a slightly tropical and exotic aroma. It makes a great addition to cosmetic products and skincare routine primarily for its hydrating properties and ability to maintain the skin’s average oil production levels. It’s also antiseptic, helping to heal wounds, scaly skin, and aid acne-prone dermis. It replenishes the skin with moisture keeping it healthy. The ylang-ylang essential oil is also used in aromatherapy, therapeutic massages to enhance libido and improve mood.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsOrganic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are an excellent alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!