Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
This organic cedarwood essential oil effectively soothes irritations and moisturizes the skin, aiding and repairing dry and chapped skin. When applied regularly, it can help maintain the skin’s health and youthful appearance. Additionally, it’s often used to treat a dry and flaky scalp. It promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss by balancing sebum production. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it an effective yet natural remedy for dandruff.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsCedarwood Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!