Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon leaf oil is loaded with antioxidants which make it incredibly efficient for improving skin health and beauty. It’s used for its antibacterial and antifungal properties that effectively combat skin infection and irritations. This natural oil helps the skin to retain enough moisture resulting in deep hydration, boosting the skin’s optimal health and elasticity. Followed by an amazing scent, the oil can alleviate pain and promote relaxation when used as a massage oil.
Essential Oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsOrganic Cinnamon Leaf Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!