Organic Lemon Essential Oil
Extracted from a fresh lemon peel, the organic lemon essential oil can be used in multiple ways while serving as a fresh and energizing aroma. Used in aromatherapy, the scent can alleviate symptoms of anxiety and work as a natural analgesic. Diluted and applied topically, lemon oil can kill bacteria and prevent acne and breakouts. Rich in Vitamin C, it clears the skin and strengthens the skin surface by boosting collagen production and eliminating signs of aging.
Essential Oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are an excellent alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!