Frequently Bought Together
Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Organic lemongrass oil works miracles for oily skin. Being a natural astringent that prevents excess skin oil, it effectively controls sebum production and oily shine. It has strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help eliminate and prevent acne and breakouts. It’s also an anti-inflammatory agent, aiding rashes, skin redness, and irritations. Lemongrass oil is rich in antioxidants and neutralizes the damaging free radicals, improving the skin’s appearance, tone, and texture.
Essential Oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are an excellent alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!