Organic Orange Essential Oil
When applied topically, orange essential oil aids the skin’s health and appearance. Rich in Vitamin C, the oil supports collagen production, improving the skin texture and tone. Orange oil also delivers antibacterial properties, which help the treatment of acne-prone skin and aid blemishes. Another benefit of the oil is its pleasant refreshing scent that induces relaxation. It’s often used in aromatherapy and massages to increase blood flow, thus alleviating tension and improving mood.
Essential oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsOrganic Orange Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!