Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
Palmarosa natural oil penetrates deep within the skin tissue and replenishes skin cells with moisture. It balances the sebum production, helping the skin maintain oil levels, thus preventing dehydration or excessive oil production. It provides antibacterial properties beneficial for treating acne-prone skin while aiding blemishes and skin redness. The palmarosa essential oil also provides a therapeutic scent often used to support mood during emotional vulnerability.
Essential oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsPalmarosa Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!