Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil provides a host of health, skincare, and relaxation benefits. It delivers strong antibacterial properties and acts as an analgesic. Its scent delivers a powerful natural way to keep the nasal paths clean. Rich with menthol, it prevents sinus infections and improves overall immunity. Additionally, when used as a massage oil, it provides amazing cooling and soothing effects, alleviating muscle tension and pain. When applied topically it aids skin irritations, soothing itchy and scaly skin and scalp.
Essential Oils are natural, volatile, aromatic liquids obtained from fruits, flowers, bark, seeds, leaves, roots, and other parts of plants. They were used for centuries for both their healing and aromatic benefits.
An organic version is available.
IngredientsOrganic Peppermint Essential Oil
How to ApplyThere are plenty of ways you can benefit from the usage of essential oils:
• Cosmetics making (soaps, bath bombs, perfumes, shampoos, they will work great with each product you can imagine)
• Natural air refreshers (they are a great alternative for artificial refreshers)
• Topically (your skin will thank you for that later, dilute them with a carrier oil and enjoy the benefits of the mixture; they will also soothe muscle inflammation)
• Aromatherapy (oil diffusers, candles, spreading oils around the room)
• Many, many others - get creative!