Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Dog Essential Oil Blend
Essential oils combined in this all-natural Dog Essential Oil Blend have potent anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties. Starting with citrus oils, grapefruit, lemon, lime, and mandarin, which have strong antimicrobial properties, this blend will prevent infections caused by tiny predators. Enriched with peppermint and sweet oils, it will successfully heal and prevent fungal and bacterial infection in dogs. It has a sweet and pleasant aroma.
The organic version is available.
Ingredients.Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Essential Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Ho Wood) Essential Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Cananga Odorata var. Genuina (Ylang Ylang II) Essential Oil
How To ApplyIt's advised to begin essential oil therapy to help your dog feel good, rather than starting a routine when trying to resolve an issue.
Essential Oil Acclimation:
Your dog may need some time to adjust to the new scents and sensations of essential oils. Follow the following tips to introduce your pet to essential oils peacefully and comfortably:
* Wear essentials oil throughout the day, so your pet will get used to the aroma as you hold it, you play together, or cuddle.
* Spread essential oil in the places where your pet likes to relax. Remember that dogs tend to stay in a room with their owner even if something bothers them. Observe your pet for any signs of irritation or nervousness such as sniffing, whining, and excessive scratching while diffusing around them.
* Apply the oil to your hands and let your dog smell them, and explore the scent on their terms.
* Try applying a few drops of essential oil on the collar and observe your dog's reaction.
Dilution for Topical Application:
Your dog’s size is crucial to determine the amount of oil you should use and how much the essential oil should be diluted for topical application.
* For small dogs, use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil before applying a 9:1 ratio of carrier oil to essential oil.
* For medium-sized dogs, dilute 4:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
* For large dogs—dilute 3:1 carrier oil to essential oil.
Please remember to use the essential oil on your pet's skin/fur only after your pet is familiar with the smell, and it will make them handle much better the topical application.
* Apply the oil to the back for dogs by rubbing your palms together and gently running your hands through your dog’s coat.
* For more accessible application in some large or not easy to reach areas, mix essential oils with water in a spray bottle.
Keep the essential oils away from your dog's eyes, nose, inside of ears, and private area.
Uniqueness• Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
• Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
• Peppermint Essential Oil